Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Waiting List – Poor students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who pass the All India Civil Services Examination at various levels will receive financial assistance from the Government of Rajasthan up to Rs 1 lakh under this program. This financial assistance will be provided at various levels. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Special Backward Groups who take advantage of this program must have a family income of no more than Rs. 2 lakh as part of the 2023 Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana. Students who pass the engineering and medical entrance exams RPMT/RPET, which will be administered by the Government of Rajasthan, and are accepted into the Government Medical and Engineering College, will receive a cash incentive of Rs 10,000.
Are you eligible for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana? If the answer is yes, you’re in luck! The waiting list for this government-sponsored program has now closed, which means that you can apply right away. The program offers coaching for students who are planning to pursue a career in arts, sports, or education. It also provides financial assistance for those who need it most. So if you’re interested in applying for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana, make sure to do so as soon as possible!
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Waiting List 2023
The Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department has issued a notification regarding the Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme for the years 2022 and 2023. This announcement has been made available on the official website for applicants who wish to prepare for competitive examinations in the years 2022 and 2023. The application deadline has passed for this scheme, which offers free coaching to all students preparing for competitive examinations. In order to take advantage of this scheme, you must first apply for it. will need to apply at the bottom of this article to obtain additional information about the scheme.
Are you eager to start your career but don’t know where to start? Do you want to know what’s available to you, and how to get on the waiting list for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana? If so, read on! In this post, we’ll explain the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana, and tell you how to get on the waiting list. We will also provide some helpful tips on how to prepare for the interview process. So read on, and get ready to start your career!
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Details
|Article title||anuprati coaching yojana 2023|
|Yojana Name||anuprati coaching Yojana|
|Launch by||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiaries||SC , ST, OBC, MBC, EWS, and minority students who are economically weak|
Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme Objective
As you are all aware, the children of students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are unable to pursue higher education because of the poor living conditions of their families. In light of this issue, the state government of Rajasthan has decided to launch Scheme 2023. Under this plan, all poor students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and General Classes of Rajasthan are eligible to take competitive exams like Indian Civil Service, Rajasthan Civil Service, I.I.T., and I.I. Through Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana 2023, the goal is to encourage students from low socioeconomic backgrounds by providing financial assistance for selection in M.M., C.P. Through this program, candidates must be empowered and self-reliant in order to brighten education’s future.
Check Also:- MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration form
Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan Benefits
Anuprati Yojana is a government scheme that is aimed at providing financial assistance to the poorest of the poor in Rajasthan. The scheme provides assistance in the form of food, education, health care, and even housing. In addition to these essential benefits, Anuprati Yojana also offers various other benefits such as skill development, micro-finance, and livelihood assistance. If you are looking for a way to help the less fortunate in Rajasthan, then Anuprati Yojana is an ideal scheme for you. Read on to find out more about this important government scheme!
- Poor students from Rajasthan’s scheduled castes and tribes will be able to take advantage of this plan.
- The government will provide Rs 1 lakh in financial support to encourage poor students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes to pursue education.
- Students taking the RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission examinations for IIT, IIM, AIMS, NIT, and NLU will receive an incentive of Rs 50,000 as part of the Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan.
- After the candidate has been accepted into the Government Medical Engineering College and has been successful in RPMT and RPET, both of which are administered by the Government of Rajasthan, a sum of Rs.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme
- The applicant needs to be from Rajasthan.
- Candidate must be a member of a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, General Category, or Other Backward Class.
- The family’s annual income within the Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan must be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Candidate must have been accepted into one of the aforementioned educational establishments after passing the competitive examination and the entrance exam.
- The candidate ought not be working in the state administration in the state and subordinate help assessment led through the Rajasthan State Public Assistance Commission RPSC.
- Any engineering or medical college in the state of Rajasthan requires a minimum of 60% in 12th grade to admit students.
Check Also:- kisan karj mafi yojana
Required documents of Anuprati Coaching Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Attested copy of residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Attested copy of caste certificate
- Attested copy of BPL certificate
- Validated duplicate of BPL testament gave through capable power.
- A certified copy of the certification that you passed each stage of the competitive exam.
- A certified copy of the admissions certificate for the educational institution in which you were admitted.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
CM Anuprati Coaching Yojana Update
The scheme will benefit 200 candidates for the Civil Services Examination, 500 candidates for the RAS and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination administered by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, 4000 candidates for the Engineering Medical Entrance Examination, Sub-Inspector and Pay-Matrix Level-10 and above for other examinations, 800 candidates for the REET, 1500 candidates for the REET, 1200 candidates for the pay-matrix 5 to pay-matrix 10 exams administered by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, 800 candidates for the constable The Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme will benefit ten thousand students from various classes, according to Ashok Gehlot, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Candidates in this category who make less than eight lakhs per year will be eligible to receive.
Check Also:- Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
Inauguration of Chief Minister Anuprati Yojana
The government has started a new program to replace this one for sc-st students from economically disadvantaged groups. Through this program, an incentive amount is given to all eligible beneficiaries. It has been announced by the Rajasthan government that financially weak students from every section of the state will be able to take advantage of this scheme. At the moment, the Tribal Development Department’s coaching scheme for medical and technical entrance examinations and the corresponding scheme of the Social Justice Empowerment Department and the Minority Affairs Department are being operated to provide stimulus funds. However, in place of these two schemes, the Chief Minister Anuprati coaching scheme will be started by the government.
Incentive amount given in Anuprati Coaching Yojana
Amount of the incentive for the All India Civil Services Examination
|प्रारंभिक परीक्षा में उत्तीर्ण होने पर||65000 रुपये|
|मुख्य परीक्षा में उत्तीर्ण होने पर||30000 रुपये|
|साक्षात्कार में उत्तीर्ण होने पर||5000 रुपये|
|कुल मिलने वाली राशि||1,00000 रुपये|
Amount Due for RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam
|प्रारंभिक परीक्षा में उत्तीर्ण होने पर||25000 रुपये|
|मुख्य परीक्षा में उत्तीर्ण होने पर||20000 रुपये|
|साक्षात्कार में उत्तीर्ण होने पर||5000 रुपये|
|कुल मिलने वाली राशि||50,000 रुपये|
How To Apply online in Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2023 Online?
State candidates who wish to apply for this program should carefully follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, visit its official website, after visiting the official website www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- The format of the IAS, RAS, and other application forms can be found on this homepage. Forms for IIT, IIM, and other institutions is outlined below.
- Clicking on the option labeled “IAS, RAS Application Form” will take you to the page where you can download the PDF of the IAS, RAS application.
- Similarly, if you want to download the IIT, IIM, etc., application form, After that, you need to select the IIT, IIM, etc., application form, The PDF of the IIT, IIM, and other application forms follows. will appear before you.
- In this manner, you will need to download the application and carefully fill out all of the information requested on the form after downloading it.
- You are required to attach the necessary documents to your application form after filling out all of the information.
- After that, you must submit the application to the departmental district officer of your home district within three months of passing various competitive exams and being accepted into educational institutions.
- Your application will be processed in this manner.
List of courses covered under Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme
Students receive a variety of coaching services as part of this program to help them succeed on a variety of competitive exams. The courses that are included in the program are listed below.
- sub Inspector
- clat exam
- constable exam
- Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam
- 3500 Grade Pay or Pay – Other Exams above Matrix Level-10
- Med Pay 2400 or above Pematics Level 5 exam conducted by REET, Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission
- Civil Services Examination taked through UPSC
- RAS taked by RPSC
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Online Apply
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana