Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan – After forming as a result of a joint venture between Max India Limited and Bupa, a healthcare service based in the UK, Max Bupa has emerged as one of India’s leading health insurance providers. Since their establishment, Max Bupa has introduced a wide range of health insurance products designed to meet the specific requirements of the Indian population. The Max Bupa Health Companion Family First is one such plan, which is only available in this country to joint families. Policyholders can insure up to 19 members of their family with the Max Bupa Health Companion Family First policy, with each member receiving an individual insured amount.
Do you have a big family? If so, you’ll be happy to know that the Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan is perfect for you! This comprehensive health insurance plan offers you and your family up to £5,000 in coverage for any medical expenses that may arise. Plus, you can take advantage of the many other benefits that this plan has to offer, such as expert advice, 24/7 emergency assistance, and much more. Is this the health insurance plan for you? Check out the details and find out!
Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan
The insured person’s maximum sum assured for Max Bupa Health Companion Family First can range from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh, depending on the policyholder’s choice of premium. Policyholders can likewise decide on the floater base aggregate guaranteed, which ranges between Rs.3 lakh to Rs.20 lakh. If you want to buy this policy for your family, you can look over the features, benefits, and exclusions, as well as the claim settlement process, to see if it meets your needs.
Are you looking for a comprehensive and affordable health insurance plan? If so, you’ll want to check out the Max Bupa Health Companion Family First plan. This plan offers a wide range of benefits, including coverage for maternity care, pediatric care, dental care, and more. Plus, it’s affordable and easy to use – all you need is a smartphone and an internet connection. So if you’re looking for a comprehensive and affordable health insurance plan, give the Max Bupa Health Companion Family First plan a try!
Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan Details
|Name Of Article||Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan|
|Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
Eligibility for Max Bupa Health Companion Family First
Do you qualify for Max Bupa Health Companion Family First
? This insurance policy is perfect for families who need coverage for more than one person. Plus, it comes with a host of benefits, including emergency cover, maternity cover, and much more. To find out if you’re eligible, visit the website today and enter your details. You could be saving money on the perfect insurance policy for your family!
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Max Bupa Health Companion Family First program:
- Adult enrollment is open to people of any age because it covers families of all ages.
- For children, the entry age is 91 days.
- During renewal, children or members of the same family can be added to an existing Max Bupa Health Companion Family First policy.
Features of Max Bupa Health Companion Family First
Max Bupa Health Companion is a new way to access healthcare that puts family first. This innovative platform offers patients and their families a single point of access to all their health needs. From insurance claims to consultations, everything is streamlined into one easy-to-use platform. Patients can also benefit from Max Bupa Health Companion’s 24/7 emergency services. With this comprehensive healthcare solution, families can feel confident that they’re getting the best possible care.
The principal elements of the Maximum Bupa Wellbeing Buddy Family Initially are recorded as follows:
- The individual base amount insured is either Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 2 lakh, Rs. 3 lakh, Rs. 4 lakh, Rs. 5 lakh, or Rs. 10 lakh, depending on the premium that is selected by the policyholder. The insured amount can be as little as Rs. 3 lakh, Rs. 4 lakh, Rs. 5 lakh, Rs. 10 lakh, Rs. 15 lakh, or Rs. 20 lakh if the policyholder selects the floater-based sum insured option.
- If the illness or disease is included in the list of those that are eligible for coverage, the Max Bupa Health Companion Family First policy provides coverage for treatments in the event of hospitalization.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses (30 days prior to hospitalization) and post-hospitalization expenses (60 days after discharge) are covered by Max Bupa Health Companion Family First.
- All day care services are covered, with the exception of outpatient care.
- For Max Bupa Health Companion Family First policyholders who select a two-year plan, a 12.5% discount on the second-year premium is available.
- If the in-patient claim is accepted, the policy covers ambulance costs up to Rs. 3,000.
- This policy covers the costs of harvesting the donor’s organ in the event of an organ transplant for one of the insured members.
- If there are no beds available at any of Max Bupa’s network hospitals, the insured can get treatment at home, which is covered by the policy. However, this can only be done with the doctor’s approval and for a minimum of three days.
- The Max Bupa Health Companion Family First provides hospital cash up to Rs. 1,000 per day or Rs. 2,000 per day in addition to the sum assured. Not applicable to residential hospitalization.
Read More-Health Insurance Plans In India 2023
Max Bupa Health Companion Family First
For many people, healthcare is a top priority. But with so many different options and plans, how do you know which one is right for you? Max Bupa Health Companion is designed specifically for families. This platform offers a number of benefits that make it perfect for people who want to have single-payer healthcare in their country. In this article, we’ll outline these benefits, and explain why family first is the right choice for you.
The Max Bupa Health Companion Family First has a number of significant advantages, which are outlined in the table below:
|Benefits||Extent of Coverage|
|Sum Assured benefits||For sum insured based on an individual: One lakh, two lakh, three lakh, four lakh, five lakh, and ten lakh. For sum insured based on floaters: Rs. 35,000, Rs. 45,000, Rs. 55,000, Rs. 105,000, Rs. 155,000, and Rs. 205,000.|
|Pre-hospitalisation benefits||Coverage of expenses 30 days prior to hospitalization.|
|Post-hospitalisation benefits||Coverage of expenses 60 days following discharge from hospital.|
|No-claim bonus||Increase of sum assured by 20% for every claim-free year. Maximum increase subject to 5 claim-free years or 100%.|
|Policy discount benefit||Avail a policy for two years at once and get a discount of 12.5% on the premium of the second year.|
|Emergency ambulance benefit||Coverage of ambulance expenses upto Rs.3,000.|
|Organ transplant benefit||Coverage to harvest the organ of the donor. Applicable for all joint insured family members.|
|Domiciliary treatment benefit||Possible only following approval from the doctor and if the treatment is for a minimum 3 days.|
|Animal bite vaccination||Up to Rs.5,000 on reimbursement basis.|
|Hospital cash benefit||Up to Rs.1,000/day or Rs.2,000/day if the insured person is hospitalized for a minimum of 2 days.|
|Tax benefits||Tax exemptions under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.|
|Cashless facility benefit||Available at all listed cashless hospitals.|
|Free-look period||The policyholder can wish to return the policy for no extra cost if the policy does not suit his/her needs.|
Also Read-Bajaj Allianz Sliver Health Plan Benefits
Exclusions of Max Bupa Health Companion Family First
If you’re one of the many families who have signed up for Max Bupa Health Companion, you may be wondering what exclusions your family has. In this post, we’ll explain the different types of exclusions and which ones apply to you and your family. We’ll also give you some tips on how to deal with exclusions if they occur, and how to get the most out of Max Bupa Health Companion. So keep reading to learn more!
The following circumstances prevent policyholders from obtaining Max Bupa Health Companion Family First coverage:
- if the insured person has neurodegenerative or neurodevelopmental disorders.
- illness or infection brought on by circumcision.
- if the insured individual uses complementary or alternative medications.
- if the insured person has dental work, cosmetic surgery, or reconstructive surgery.
- for any treatment with OPD.
- due to disorders associated with menopause and puberty.
- if any illegal activity results in illness or injury.
- if the insured individual has undergone treatment outside of India.
- If the insured person receives treatment from a facility other than a Max Bupa-approved hospital or physician.
- The customer support team will handle a direct claim settlement to pay for the insured’s treatment if the insured visits a network hospital.
- Pre-existing disease treatment is not cover until 48 months (three years) after the policy was issue.
Claim Procedure Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan
If you’re one of the millions of people who have Max Bupa Health Companion Family First Plan, you’ll be pleased to know that the claim procedure is easy to follow. Here’s a step-by-step guide that will help you submit your claim and get the benefits that you’re entitled to. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully, and you’ll be on your way to receiving the care and treatment that you need as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!
To file a claim for hospitalization, the policyholder will need to follow the steps listed below.
- The insured person is required to present their Max Bupa insurance card in addition to identification documents such as a passport, driver’s license, voter ID card, or PAN. at the desk of the network hospital.
- After that, the hospital will provide Max Bupa with the treatment’s specifics on a pre-authorization form.
- After that, the insurance company will look over the case, and if the specific treatment can be cover, the decision to cover the hospital stay will be sent to the hospital within four hours.
- The policyholder will then be contacted by a Max Bupa insurance relationship manager to simplify the documentation and claim settlement process.
- To proceed with the claim settlement, the insure or policyholder will be required to attest all documents, related forms, and invoices.
Family Health Insurance Plan
Universal Sompo Health Plan
Top Up Health Plan Benefits