LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship – On the occasion of its golden jubilee, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has developed a unique scholarship program. Students from economically disadvantaged communities will be able to receive financial aid through this prestigious program. Listed below are some of the most crucial requirements for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023. We will also provide our readers with the detailed instructions for completing the application for this prestigious scholarship, as well as information regarding the application deadline.
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is a prestigious award that was first given out in 1923. It celebrates the anniversaries of several key milestones in the history of Indian law, including the founding of the Indian Bar Association and the enactment of the Indian Penal Code. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is open to students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate course that is related to law. The award is worth Rs. 4 lakhs, and is awarded every year on LIC’s birthday, which is October 2nd.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
The application process for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship has begun online, according to the most recent information released by the relevant authority. To submit an application for the scholarship, applicants can go to the program’s official website. The application deadline for the scholarship program is December 18. Through this scholarship program, financially disadvantaged individuals can pursue higher education with financial assistance. Additional data connected with the grant plan can be checked in the authority notice delivered by the expert for the grant.
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is a prestigious award that provides financial assistance to students pursuing a tertiary education in the fields of law or commerce. The scholarship is open to students from all around the world, and applications are now open! If you’re interested in applying for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, make sure to visit the scholarship website and submit your application form. You don’t have to be a resident of India to apply – you can apply from anywhere in the world!
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Overview
|Name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Announcement
The web-based accommodation of the application structure for the grant has started, as indicated by the latest data given by the significant association. The scholarship application process can be completed on the official scholarship program website. The scholarship application deadline is December 31. Members of society who are economically disadvantaged and wish to pursue higher education receive financial assistance through this scholarship program. The authority notice gave by the grant specialists contains extra data about the honor plot.
We are proud to announce the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship! This prestigious scholarship is being offered in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Liberal Arts College. The scholarship will be given to a student who demonstrates exceptional promise in the liberal arts and sciences and demonstrates financial need. The application deadline is March 1st, and the winner will be announced at the LIC Golden Jubilee Awards Ceremony on May 6th. We hope you take the time to apply!
Check Also:- SC Post Matric Scholarship
Life Insurance Corporation of India Golden Jubilee Scholarship Objectives
The program will help students from low-income families because it will give them more chances to start careers and improve their skills. The initiative will provide employment opportunities for economically disadvantaged individuals. There will be more opportunities for students to continue their education. Students from all of India’s colleges and universities will be eligible for the scholarship. It will also include graduate technical and vocational courses offered by National Council for Vocational Training-affiliated Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers. To felicitate LIC’s Silver Jubilee and commemorate its Platinum Jubilee with the conferment of scholarships to meritorious students who excel in academics and extra-curricular activities. To provide financial assistance to deserving students pursuing higher studies in any field of study.
Check Also:- Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship
Benefits of Life Insurance Corporation of India Golden Jubilee Scholarship
To celebrate its Golden Jubilee, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced a scholarship for students pursuing courses in life sciences. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship offers a stipend of Rs. 20,000 per year for a period of three years to students who are pursuing courses in life sciences at accredited institutes in India.
The scholarship will be given to students in India who are enrolled in both public and private colleges and universities. This will allow the recipients to pursue higher education without worrying about how much their families will have to pay for them to start their careers. Students would be eligible to receive a monthly payment of Rs. 20,000, which would be divided into three equal installments. Female students and kids with special needs will benefit from this award because they will have more opportunities to start their careers in India.
Eligibility Criteria of Life Insurance Corporation of India Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced the eligibility criteria for the Golden Jubilee Scholarship, which is a scholarship awarded to Indian students to pursue higher education in any field of their choice. The scholarship will be available to students who are graduates or holders of a degree from a recognized university or college in India. The LIC will also consider the students’ academic and extra-curricular achievements, as well as their financial need.
You must meet the following requirements to apply for this plan:
- All applicants who received at least a grade of C or better on the Class X and Class XII exams (or equivalent) during the 2018-19 academic year.
- Scholarships are open to applicants’ parents or guardians who earn less than Rs. 2,00,000 annually (from all sources).
- Girls who passed their Class X exam with a grade of at least 60% or a grade comparable to that are eligible.
- Any mistaken data given by the applicants might bring about their grants being drop.
- The scholarship is only open to those who intend to continue their education.
- You can apply if you want to get a diploma, ITI, graduate, or postgraduate degree in any field at a private college.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship must be renewed.
- The program may be alter at any time by the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation.
- Only students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) should be eligible for regular scholarships. This scholarship does not support higher education.
Selection Process of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Students will be eligible for a variety of scholarship amounts through the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. Students will be select for this scholarship program on the basis of their merit and family history, such as their percentage of marks in the 12th and 10th grades and the annual family income. The student with the lowest annual income will be given priority, in ascending order.
Check Also:- Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship
How To Apply LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Online?
- To begin, go to the official website by pressing on the link provided here licindia.in
- The LIC organization’s homepage will display on your screen.
- You must go to the home page and select the Life Insurance Corporation of India Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online option.
- On your screen, the application form will display.
- Include all of your information on the application form.
- You must provide all of your personal information and educational details.
- Fill out the application and send in all of your supporting documents.
- Their acknowledgment number, which will be sent to your register email, must be protect at all times.
Details Present on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Benefits include: This distinguished scholarship is open to qualified applicants.
- Each year, the selected Regular Scholar would receive a stipend of Rs. 20,000, which would be paid in three equal quarterly payments.
- A scholarship of Rs.10,000 per year, payable in three quarterly installments, will be given to select Special Girl Children enroll in the 10 + 2 Course.
- Regular Scholars will receive the scholarship for the duration of the course, while Special Girl Scholars will receive it for a period of two years if they meet the renewal requirements.
Following are the documents that students must submit while applying for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Passport size photo
- Educational qualification document
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
List of Schoolarships for Students
Kerala Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship