KPSC Recruitment – Every year, the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) announces departmental openings and hosts the KPSC exams, which are beneficial to take if you can speak Kannada or any other language. Candidates seeking employment with the Karnataka government are invited to participate in the Authority’s state-level examination. These jobs in a variety of categories are open to applications from both newcomers and seasoned workers. The Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and other information can be found below.
The KPSC oversees the recruitment of KAS (Karnataka Administrative Services) officers. Candidates who are interested in civil services may go ahead and fill the application form online for the year 2023, which will be available soon on the official website. KPSC 2023 Recruitments is a subject that you should check out.
KPSC Recruitment 2023
The State Level Civil Services examinations for various state positions are administered by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). In order to fill positions in Groups A, B (Gazetted Prohibitions), C, and D, the KPSC conducts the State Civil Service exam and other recruitment exams at various stages for the purpose of selecting potential candidates. Prelims, Mains, and Interview are typically the three stages of the KPSC selection process.
The selection process is different for different positions. The subsequent tests can only be taken by applicants who have passed the preliminary exam. Through the official website, applicants with the required qualifications and age restrictions can apply. Find the most recent KPSC news here.
KPSC Recruitment Overview
|Full-Form of the Exam||Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The KPSC 2023 notification will be posted on the organization’s official website, and applicants are required to follow the application’s instructions. KPSC Notification 2023 includes information on exam dates, eligibility requirements, age relaxations, the application process, exam format, and curriculum. The PDF will be made available as soon as the KPSC Notification 2023 is posted on the official website.
KPSC Exam Date
Here are KPSC Exam Date 2023 along with the other important dates on the test:
|Application Form Release Date||April 2023|
|End Date to apply||May 2023|
|Admit Card release date||May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Release Date||July 2023|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy
Here are the vacancies for KPSC many posts given below:
|Deputy Superintendent of Police, Interior Dept.||03|
|Asst. Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Commercial Tax Dept.||02|
|Asst. Labour Commissioner, Labour Dept.||02|
|Tesildar Grade II, Revenue Dept.||50|
|Commercial Tax Officer, Commercial Tax Dept.||07|
|Asst. Superintendent, Dept. of Prisons||06|
|Deputy Superintendent of Excise, Excise Dept.||05|
|Labour Officer, Labour Dept.||04|
|Asst Director, Dept. of Tourism||11|
|Asst. Director, Dept. of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs||02|
|Asst. Director of Audit Co-operative Societies, Dept of Audit||14|
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Civil Services
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have graduation from any recognized University/institute.
- Aspirant age must be in the range of 21 years to 35 years.
- Reserved categories can look for age relaxation in prescribed norms presented below.
- If any applicant is found a fraudster they are liable to the consequences.
|SC/ST/Cat-I & PH CandidatesFor General Candidates||Rs. 35/-Rs. 600/- + Processing Fee 35/-|
|Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 300/- +35/-|
|For Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs. 50/- +35/-|
|Phase I||Written Exam|
|Phase II||Personality Test & Document Verification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||166|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
|KPSC Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Link||Available from 19th Oct 2022|
Check Also:- WBPSC JE Recruitment
It is very important to understand the Karnataka Civil Services 2023 pattern of the test that you are about to partake in, we have presented below a neat structure of the same please go through it.
Paper 1 (Kannada)
understanding of the subject
|2||Usage of words||25|
|3||The brevity of the Subject||25|
|4||Knowledge of words||25|
|6|| Translation from English to
Paper 2 & 3:
|Paper II||General English or General Kannada||100 marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Paper III||General Knowledge||100 marks||1 1/2 Hour|
- It would include of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions
- The duration of each test paper would be 1 and a 1/2 hour
Check Also:- Meghalaya Police Recruitment
How To Apply KPSC Application Form 2023 Online?
The exam application forms that will be available online on the official websites must be completed by candidates. The stages of filling out the KPSC application are as follows:
- First of all, visit the official website of KPSC: https://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Aspirants can register for KPSC recruitment 2023 by pressing the link above and providing a valid email address, mobile number, and other essential information.
- A registration ID and password will be give to your email and cell number following successful registration.
- Login and finish entering out the application form by providing the relevant personal, academic, and other information.
- Upload the required files of the applicant, including scanned signatures and photos.
- Pay the test fee via debit card/credit card or net banking method.
- Recheck the application form of the KPSC carefully before final submission.
- Submit the application form and find a hard copy of the same for future references
Documents Require for KPSC Application Form
The following information would be required for the application form:
- Personal Information
- Academic Qualifications: High School, Intermediate and Graduation Mark Sheet
- Correspondence address
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature with prescriptive specifications
Bangalore Education Loan In India
Niti Aayog Recruitment