Juniper Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive for Freshers: Candidates who are always looking for ways to improve professional skills, need to check this article. For the sake of candidates, we have provided detailed information regarding the Business Analysis Senior Manager Job Openings. The Juniper recruiters are seeking thoughtful, curious, passionate, and inventive people with talent in software development and technology. We advise you to refer to this article to get the eligibilities and responsibilities for the Juniper Job Opportunities. Kindly follow us on a regular basis to get the latest updates on Juniper Careers.
Juniper Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Juniper|
|Job Role||Business Analysis Senior Manager|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science or a related field|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
Juniper Job Openings 2023 – Roles & Responsibilities
- Derive insights from business modeling to aid in executive and technical decision-making by customers and assist sellers in determining Juniper solution recommendations.
- Build custom analyses and new models bottoms-up to extend the Juniper toolset and cover solutions and scenarios.
- Consult with customers and sales to engage in business value and benefit conversations, explaining your economic models and the implications of your analysis with audiences of different levels of financial acumen.
- Engage customers to understand the full scope of the potential business impact of the Juniper solutions, products, and technology so as to use validated, customer-specific economic factors to bring high credibility to the models.
- Develop quantified outcomes and calculators for specific use cases in public and private cloud, communication service providers, and enterprise networking infrastructure.
- Conduct market and competitive research to benchmark deployment and operational costs for P&S.
- Business acumen and financial analysis skills to generate business case, ROI and TCO analysis in excel and other modeling tools.
- Ability to understand and translate technical and operations designs into economic models and factors for new solutions.
- Highly collaborative to design, develop, and deliver projects with customers and sales.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be organized and dependable. Meets deadlines.
- Basic understanding of network services, architectures, and operations preferred.
- Expert in Excel is a must. Excellent PowerPoint skills also required – communicating the results and ramifications of your financial models is just as important as building the models themselves
- English is our language, international mindset a must.
- Dependable self-starter, taking ownership of and executing projects and sales opportunities to drive success for the business, working independently and within a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Engineering from top tier school. MBA desired.
|Juniper Careers 2023 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply For Juniper Recruitment 2023 for Business Analysis Senior Manager Openings||Click Here|
For updated details about the Juniper Business Analysis Senior Manager Job Openings or any other job notification, keep on visiting this site @ freshersnow.com regularly.