How To Qualify For NDA Exam: The date of the NDA exam has been set for 2023 by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The UPSC Calendar for 2023 contains the announcement of the exam dates. NDA 1 2023 warning will be delivered on December 21, 2022. The NDA 2023 application form will be accessible from December 21 through January 10, 2023. NDA 1 2023 test date is April 16. On May 17, 2023, the notification for NDA 2 2023 will be made public. From May 17 to June 6, 2023, you can get your hands on the NDA 2 application form 2023. On September 3, 2023, the NDA 2 2023 exam will be held.
For admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the National Defiance Academy and the Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC), UPSC conducts the NDA exam twice a year. For the NDA 2023, both male and female applicants are welcome to apply. The written exam and SSB interview are part of the selection process. There were a total of 5.3 lakh applicants for the exam in 2020, of which 2.4 lakh actually passed it.
How To Qualify For NDA Exam 2023?
The exam dates for NDA 2023 have been announced. The deadline to submit the NDA I 2023 Application Form is December 21, 2022. The application form for the second session will be available on May 17, 2023. The UPSC (Union Service Public Commission) conducts the National Defense Academy every year.
This is a national examination that takes place twice a year. Candidates can gain entry into the Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and Military through this examination. Candidates who meet the requirements will be chosen for the interview, medical, and other rounds. We have provided complete information about the NDA 2023 in this article, including the application form, fee, exam dates, eligibility requirements, and much more.
Qualify For NDA Exam Overview
Eligibility Criteria of NDA 2023
Aspirants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form of NDA 2023: The National Disaster Authority (NDA) has announced that the eligibility criteria for the NDA 2023 have been finalized. The purpose of the NDA 2023 is to provide financial assistance to individuals and communities affected by natural disasters that occurred in 2017 and 2018.
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen/ subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ refugee of Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- Aspirants who have migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Zambia, Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda or Vietnam with an intention of settlement in India can also apply.
- Foreign nationals (except Gorkhas) will be need to produce a certificate of eligibility which is issued by Govt. of India.
- For Air Force & Naval Wings (Cadet entry scheme): Applying aspirant must have passed 10+2 class examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For Army Wing: 12th pass aspirant will be eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Aspirants those appearing in 12th level are also eligible to apply.
Gender, Age & Marital Status
- Both male and female aspirants will be eligible for NDA 2023.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to marry until they complete their training period.
- Applying aspirant age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
- For NDA I, the aspirant must be born between 2ndJuly 2004 to 1st July 2007. For NDA II, the aspirant must be born between 2nd January 2005 to 1st January 2008.
- Aspirants must be physically fit as per the physical standards set by the commission/ authorities.
- Aspirants who have withdrawn or resigned from any training academies of Armed forces on disciplinary grounds will not be eligible for NDA 2023 examination.
Check Also:- How to Become a Sales Engineer A complete guide 2023?
National Defence Academy Exam 1 2023 Notification
You are all aware that UPSC has released the calendar for various examinations, including the NDA exam. The official NDA 1 2023 notification for the course that begins in 2023 will be posted on its official website on December 21, 2022. The notification will also include the number of open positions, including those for female candidates. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts the NDA Exam twice a year to select qualified applicants for admission to the elite National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
Check Also:- What Is Electronics And Telecommunications Engineering 2023?
Exam Pattern of NDA Exam 2023
Maths and GAT are the two papers that make up the NDA exam pattern 2023 for the written exam. Multiple-choice questions of an objective nature are included in both papers. There are 120 300-mark questions on the Maths paper. There are 150 600-mark questions on the GAT exam. The length of each paper is two and a half hours. The following is the structure of the NDA exam pattern for 2023.
|Paper 1||Mathematics||300||2 ½|
|Paper 2||GAT||600||2 ½|
Those who pass the written exam are invited to the SSB interview. Two stages make up the SSB Interview. The Stage 2 exam is called to those who passed Stage 1. Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and the Picture Perception and Description Test (PP&DT) are part of Stage 1 of the SSB Interview. Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests, and the Conference make up Stage 2.There are 900 marks for this stage.
Selection Process of National Defence Academy
UPSC selects qualified candidates for admission to the Defense Forces through this selection procedure. There are four stages to the selection process: a written exam, an interview, a medical exam, and finally the merit list. During this process, candidates must verify their original documents, and the final selection is based on the positions that are open.
The Gentlemen Cadets at IMA receive a stipend of INR 56,100 for the entirety of their training at Service academies. The Officer Commissioner’s NDA salary in the first Cell of Level 10 will be set after successful training.
Important Dates of NDA Exam 2023
The dates of the National Defiance Academy 1 2023 written test has been announced. The online Application for the same will begin from 21st December 2022. The Admit Card for the Written Exam will be published soon. Let’s have a look at the detailed NDA 1 2023 Exam Dates
|UPSC NDA 1 2023 Notification Date||21st December 2022|
|Starting Date for UPSC NDA 1 2023 Application Form||21st December 2022|
|Last date for online application for UPSC NDA Registration||10th January 2023 till 6 PM|
|Online Application Withdrawn Date||To be notified|
|UPSC NDA Exam Date||16th April 2023|
|UPSC NDA Admit Card Date||to be announce|
|Union Public Service Commission NDA/NA Result Date||to be announce|
|UPSC NDA/NA Answer Key Date||be announced|
|UPSC NDA Interview Date||to be announced|
|Date for 151st Course for the NDA and 113th Course for the Naval Academy||to be announced|
What Is A Desktop publishing software Common Skills And Duties?
What Does A Machine Operator Do 2023?
How To Become A Customs Officer In India 2023?