Carrier Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive for Freshers: Hello Buddy! Need genuine information about IT jobs we are always there for you, Here is another good news ie. Carrier is now hiring for an Associate Engineer. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers) are eligible to apply for this Carrier Off Campus Recruitment 2023. Have a look at our entire article to know more details about Carrier Recruitment 2023.
Carrier Off-Campus Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Associative Engineering|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers)|
|Experience||Fresher/ 1-2 yrs Experience|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
Carrier Careers 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- Experience in validating embedded Products/ applications running on targets/ boards with embedded Linux.
- Should be able to perform Functional, stress, and load test on embedded products.
- You should be good at Manual and Automation Test planning and Execution.
- Should be good at identifying what can be automated and automating manual efforts.
- Should be able to create test setups to replicate customer issues.
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, different test techniques, and QA methodologies.
- Hands-on Experience with Test Management tools like ADO, IBM Jazz & JIRA.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies & Work culture.
- Experience in Embedded Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing different communication protocols such as RS232, RS485, TCP/ IP, BACnet, Modbus, wireless, etc.
- Hands-on experience in automation scripting languages like
- Python/ C/ C++/ C# or Java to automate test cases.
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Relentless root cause/ troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in embedded software quality assurance for HVACR control applications from concept through to production.
- Working knowledge of Tools like Azure, IBM, SVN, DNG, RTC, RQM or HPQC
- Knowledge of Hardware related testing
- Knowledge of end to end Test Management process
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Strong English communication skills – oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Carrier Global Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable with Object Oriented Programming (C#, Java, etc.)
- Solid understanding of standard data structures
- Ability to think algorithmically
- Ability to analyze requirements and process workflows to find the best possible solutions to problems
|Carrier Global Recruitment 2023 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply For Carrier Global Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive for Associate Engineer Openings||Click Here|
Stay tuned to our site @ Freshersnow.Com regularly for the latest updates on Carrier Off Campus 2023 Recruitment or Associate Engineer Job Openings.