AP Post Matric Scholarship – The notification for the AP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 or Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2023 has been posted on the website for the AP JnanaBhumi (Land of Knowledge) Post Matric Scholarships. Andhra Pradesh Post-Matric Scholarships (PMS) for Students of Color, Students of Other Races, Students of Color with Disabilities, Students of English as a Foreign Language, and Kapu Students who meet the criteria can apply for AP Post-Matric Scholarships (PMS).
On the AP JnanaBhumi (Land of Knowledge) Post Matric Scholarships website, the AP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 or Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2023 notification was published. SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Minority Students may apply for AP Post Matric Scholarships (PMS). AP Post Matric Scholarships(PMS) are available to eligible applicants.
AP Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, Post-Matric Scholarships for AP Students: The Post Metric Scholarships program will be offered to all eligible students from the SC, ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Minority, and Differently Abled categories on a saturation basis by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has agreed to implement the Post Metric Scholarships program on a saturation basis for eligible students from the SC, ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority, and Differently Abled groups.
Welcome to the AP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 page. Here, you will find all the important information you need to apply for the scholarship. We hope that this page will help you get ahead in your quest to achieve your goals. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to assist you in any way possible. Thank you for visiting our page.
AP Post Matric Scholarship Details
|Name of the scholarship||Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Title||Apply for the AP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 (Jagananna Vidya Deevena)|
|Subject||Govt of AP has released the Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2023 (Jagananna Vidya Deevena)|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship|
|Scheme Closing Date||See on the web portal|
Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
(RTF): Jagananna Vasathi Deevena In accordance with the G.O.Ms., Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (Tuition Fee Reimbursement) is intended to offer full fee reimbursement to each and every eligible student. No. 66, Dept. of SW(Edn), dated 8-9-2010 and as determined by the competent authorities, all eligible students will receive reimbursement. ii. On behalf of students, the entire fee must be credited to the appropriate College accounts.
Check Also:- GATE Scholarship
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena shall be credited into the respective account of the mother of the eligible applicant. In case of the demise or absence of the mother, the amount shall be credited to the account of the natural guardian of the applicant.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF : Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (Maintenance Charges) to provide
Rs.10,000/- per person to ITI applicants,
Rs.15,000/- per person to Polytechnic applicants,
Rs.20,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year
to every eligible applicants for food and hostel expenses.
Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship
Eligibility for post matric scholarship can be tricky, so make sure you understand the requirements before applying. Here are the main eligibility criteria you need to meet, and we’ve included a list of post matric Scholarship providers to help you find the right one for you. Are you a student who is looking for a way to fund your post matric education? If so, you’re in luck! The Post Matric Scholarship program offers students the opportunity to receive funding for post matric education courses and courses that lead to professional qualifications. Eligibility requirements for this program are relatively simple, and you can find out more about it by visiting the website. So if you’re a student who is looking for ways to fund your studies, be sure to check out the Post Matric Scholarship program!
(1.) Eligible Students for Post Matric Scholarship:
Eligible Applicant: The applicant under the following categories are eligible for availing the Schemes.
- All the students, pursuing Polytechnic, ITI and Degree & above level courses in Government/Aided/Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
- Day scholar applicants, applicants in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and Department Attached Hostels (DAH).
- 75% of the aggregate attendance is mandatory for publish of scholarships.
(2.) In – eligible Applicants for Post Matric Scholarship:
In – eligible Applicants: The applicants under the following categories are not eligible for availing the Schemes.
- Studying in Private Universities / Deemed Universities.
- Pursuing Correspondence / Distance education courses.
- Admitted under Management / Spot Quota.
(3.) Income Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship:
- The total family yearly income to be less than or equal to Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- The family must own less than 5,000 acres of wet, 5,000 acres of dry, or 5,000 acres of both wet and dry land combined.
- No member of the family should be a government worker or a pensioner. All sanitation workers are eligible, regardless of salary or recruitment. The Social Welfare Department will create a robust and foolproof method for certifying beneficiaries’ parents as “Sanitary workers,”
- There should be no four-wheelers in the family—autos, taxis, and tractor-drawn vehicles are exceptions.
- A family who possesses no property or under 1500 Square feet of developed region (Private or Business) in metropolitan regions is qualified.
- There should never be a family member who pays income tax.
Check Also:- CBSE Scholarship
How To Apply Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarships 2023 Online?
Are you looking to apply for Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarships 2023 online? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! This post will teach you how to apply for the scholarships online, and provide all the necessary information you need to apply. From eligibility criteria to the application process itself, we’ll guide you through every step.
- First of all visit the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Additionally, JSAF can be obtained from the college.
- Complete the JSAF form and send it to the college principal with a signed copy.
- At the time of admission, the college principal verifies the information entered into the JSAF and submits it online via Jnanabhumi. The student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his application after completing the same successfully.
- To access his online application, the student goes to a Mee Seva Center and gives his Jnanabhumi application ID and Aadhaar number. The student confirms the information, makes any necessary adjustments, and submits the application by providing biometric authentication.
- Via enrolling a restoration application, the School Chief keys-in the understudy’s confirmation date of the ongoing year and Lobby Ticket/Roll Number of the first year’s assessment. The student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his or her renewal application once the same has been completed successfully.
- At the college, the student provides biometric authentication and examines the application details.
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship
Meghalaya Umbrella Pre Matric Scheme Scholarship
SSP Scholarship Karnataka