Aadhar Card Password – Aadhar card is basically the basic details of an individual. These details include the person’s name, Aadhaar number, gender, address, enrollment number, date of birth, photograph, and barcode of the Aadhaar number. People over-emphasize on Aadhar card and forget that it is the most important number. This unique identification number holds all information about the person. An Aadhaar number is sufficient to provide important basic details of an individual. Each Aadhar card has a 12 digit unique identification number. Aadhar Card is with all Indians in our country, irrespective of their age and gender.
Aadhar Card Password
It contains information such as biometric and demographic details like age, fingerprint, address, etc of the cardholder. The project is working through the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It was brought into existence with the objective of issuing a unique ID to every resident of India. It makes available and easy access to government schemes and other services to every individual.
What is an e-Aadhaar Password?
E-Aadhaar is a digital copy of your Aadhar card which is signed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It is protected by a password and is as important as your Aadhar card. Aadhar Card Password is an 8-character word that is used to protect your online Aadhar card copy for security reasons. This Aadhar card password is a combination of the first four letters of your name (as per your Aadhar card) in capital and your year of birth. Once you have enrolled for an Aadhaar card through Aadhaar centers, post offices, or banks, you can download and print your own copy of it. You can do this by using the Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, or Aadhaar Number given to you by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Also Check Add & Update Mobile Number in Aadhar card
Benefits of E-Aadhar card
- It contains all the biometric data of the applicant.
- Users can download and update also from the official link.
- The card is safe and secure using a password and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Direct Benefit Transfer DBT; The user has to link his card with the bank account.
- They can get benefits from government subsidies and schemes.
- Applicants can get the benefits of the LPG Scheme, Fasal Bima Yojana, etc.
- For biometric attendance, office staff can link Aadhar cards with office details for monitoring.
- For EPF Scheme & Ration Card Link Process.
Also Check Download eAadhar Card
E-Aadhaar Card PDF
Once you are enrolled for the e-Aadhaar card you can download it through Enrollment ID or Virtual ID given by UIDAI. Now the question arises what is an e-Aadhaar? An e-Aadhaar is a virtual copy of your Aadhaar card that is protected by a password. This password on the e-Aadhaar card is known as the e-Aadhaar card password. An e-Aadhaar password consists of 8 characters that protect your virtual Aadhaar for security purposes. This 8-character e-Aadhaar password is a combination of two things, your name and year of birth as per your Aadhar card.
Also Check Aadhar Card link with Bank Account
Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card Online
- Visit the official website portal: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On the menu go to the option in which your details choose one of two options:
- I have an enrollment ID.
- Aadhar Number, etc.
- For Enrollment ID, get the number and date stamp from the acknowledgment slip received during the registration process.
- Enter the Enrollment ID (14-digit number) and date stamp in the space provided.
- If you select the Aadhaar number, then enter 12 digit number to proceed.
- Next, enter your full name as per the registered Aadhar card.
- Go ahead and enter the PIN code, as mentioned during the Aadhaar registration process.
- Now enter the captcha code and continue the next key in your mobile number.
- On the page, click on the tab to receive OTP; The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Use the number to verify details and download the e-Aadhaar, click on the option to verify and download.
- The page will display a PDF file to download, take a printout for reference.